Has the Crypto-Currency Reached its Peak as Bitcoin Blasts Through $15000 Barrier with Dramatic Rise
Bitcoin is Making Headlines
Bitcoin is changing financing in the same way that the internet changed publishing!
What does the media say about Bitcoin?
- Fortune.com - 7th Dec 2017: Bitcoin Blasts Through $15,000 Barrier Despite Bubble Warnings
- Business Insider US - Bitcoin heading for $10,000 as crypto market cracks $300 billion
- USA Today- Nov 18th 2013 : “Lawmakers are grappling with how and whether to regulate the virtual currency”
- Forbes- Nov 19th 2013 : “If you want to join the … party, be my guest. The value of a Bitcoin in dollar terms has tripled in the past month as the price has gone parabolic. Who’s to say it can’t triple again in the next month?”
For those of you who keep track of the value of Bitcoin, you no doubt see all the fluctuations that are connected to this digital currency. Some people wonder if this means that there is a threat to the entire crypto-currency platform or not?
In the recent past the popularity of Bitcoin has gained new attention. The number of online and offline retailers accepting Bitcoin has grown substantially.
One huge attraction of Bitcoin is that it has very low transactions fees associated with it. This is because no bank or government has control over this digital currency.
Because Bitcoin is basically a code, could a group of users get together and try to gain control? This is thought to be highly unlikely due to the verification process of each transaction.
As the history of Bitcoin only dates back to 2009 it is still very early in the evolution of this currency. It is difficult to predict the future and what will happen.
As Bitcoin stands today it has no country boundaries and this is one aspect that people love. All transactions are done via keys with no names or identities attached to them.
Investors are becoming passionate about Bitcoin due to the lack of government involvement. They love that the banks can't dictate the value of this currency or assign transaction or exchange fees to it.
For a monopolizing threat to be real to Bitcoin, it would need to involve massive amounts of computer power and technology. If any one person or group would be willing to go this far, only time will tell.
If you are considering entering the Bitcoin bubble, most experts suggest the ‘now rather than later’ approach. Any type of digital currency or stock market trading can be volatile. You just need to be aware of the risks and you must be willing to accept them.
Not to worry you are not alone. One of the biggest issues with any digital currency is not knowing how to get started.
Some of the most common questions asked about Bitcoin include:
Bitcoin Investment KnowHow Made Easy
- What is cryptocurrency?
- What is Blockchain Technology?
- What is Bitcoin and how does it works ?
- What are the other popular digital currencies?
- What are the coins market caps?
- How can you start your own cryptocurrency exchanges?
- Where can you make cryptocurrency exchanges?
- How do I buy and trade Bitcoins and the best places to do so?
- How do I prevent theft from my Bitcoin wallet?
- How do I store Bitcoins the easy way?
will help you understand the latest status of working with this popular currency