When God cheats at Scrabble, does Hell freeze over?
After 14 billion years of cleaning up after God, the Devil descends into a mid-life crisis. Before she can settle into that perfect state of self-pity, a Buddhist Hungry Ghost steals the Software that Runs the Universe. And it all goes to Hell from there.
She quickly assembles her crisis team:
- St. Peter ? hacked his way out of Purgatory, been running Heaven ever since
- Valerie ? a Seattle cookbook editor, changed forever by the Cookbook from Hell
- Eric ? her IT guy, now sees his formidable boss in a whole new light
- Henrietta ? a foot-tall angel with a talking disorder - she never shuts up
- The Librarian from Hell
- Assorted demons, angels, philosophers, and other persons both dead and living
From the Pacific Northwest, to Hell, Heaven, and back. Let the race to stop Armageddon begin.