You will explore ways to manage your introverted personality in interpersonal friendships as well as romantic relationships in order to achieve the results you desire. You will discover the best ways to manage your introverted personality when you have a busy household… be it roommates, other family members, an extroverted spouse or even extroverted children!!
In this book you will learn how to:
- Implement tips to improve your situation straight away
- Discover, utilise, and maximise your hidden strengths
- Use stressors to your advantage
- Understand and overcome the psychological barriers holding you back
- Create a blueprint for the career you want and step by step plan on how to get there
- Break down your current role, find your niche, and rebuild the life you always wanted
People often assume an outgoing personality is needed to succeed at dating. But being an introvert doesn’t mean that a relationship is unattainable—you just have to learn how to use your unique strengths to your advantage. The introvert’s guide to dating shows you how. This book will help you recognize your power as an introvert and guide you in finding and sustaining a healthy, loving relationship.