This book presents everything i’ve learned about the fine art of small talk. Expert conversation is just as much about critical listening as it is about finding the right words to say. You’ll learn how to excel at both capabilities, ultimately becoming a compelling conversationalist that everyone will want to talk to.
Here’s just a tiny fraction of what you’ll discover:
- One skill that will make small talk easy
- One of the worst things you can do when engaging in small talk
- How to keep the conversation engaging
- Tips to start a conversation and keep it going
- 2 things you can do today to instantly become more likeable
- How to start and build up relationships as an introvert
- 7 tips to increase your communication skills
- 5 things to look for in the body language of the people you're talking to
- 9 tactics to developing your social skills
- And, much much more!
As human beings, communication is all-important. From our earliest ancestors who first used sign language before developing the ability to form languages, through to the modern-day with all its social etiquette and rules, communication is what sets us apart. It is also essential for building trust, relationships, securing what we want and need, or for simply having fun.