Workbook on 1984 by George Orwell | Discussions Made Easy
Considered to be one of the Great American Novels, 1984 is still as relevant today. It was first published over 70 years ago. The novel takes place in a dystopian world in the year 1984. Here, citizens have been kept under the constant watch of “Big Brother'' and free-thinking is forbidden. It is a story about the power of technology and surveillance and what the world might look like should a facist regime ever replace a democratic one.
George Orwell was a man before his time. He predicted the dangerous power of technology and surveillance long before it was on anyone else's mind. His dystopian world is a reminder of the dangers of totalitarianism and the fragile existence of free thought.
Gain a deeper understanding, wisdom and insight to transform your understanding with this companion workbook containing the following major sections:
Discussions on the book and its chapter by chapter contents
- Main insights, key themes and takeaways of 1984
- Arrangement of the chapters, scenes, and content of the book
Discussions on the reception of the book by readers and critics
- Messages and important reflections to consider after reading book
- Personal or group discussions on alternate outcomes or suggestions to spark discussions by readers or groups.
- Discussions on the worldwide acclaim of the book and its reception by the readers
- What critics say about 1984 and the main ideas of chapters
Discussions on the success and uniqueness of the book
- Impact of the book and how it can relate to us individually or society as a whole
- Awards and/or recognitions received by George Orwell for the success and importance of the publication
- Breakdown to the ingredients of its success and how it can be replicated in different environments and circumstances
- How readers engage with the content of 1984 and why readers are drawn to its message
If you’re looking for a concise informative summary and workbook in less than an hour, click the "Buy now with 1-Click" or “Read for Free” for instant download!
- The separating factor from similar or previous titles and its uniqueness in the marketplace for readers