Workbook on Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge and the Teachings of Plants by Robin Wall Kimmerer | Discussions Made Easy
Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge, and the Teachings of Plants by scientist and botanist Robin Wall Kimmerer unravels the binds that tie humanity to the natural world. It is an ode to the core of our being and a clarion call for respect. Through her work, Kimmerer reminds us that when we are in harmony with nature, only then would she give us her gifts with an open hand.
Robin Wall Kimmerer is a Native American woman of the Potawatomi Nation and a trained biologist. She has two books under her belt, Gathering Moss: A Natural and Cultural History of Mosses, published in 2003, and Braiding Sweetgrass, released ten years after.
Gain a deeper understanding, wisdom and insight to transform your understanding with this companion workbook containing the following major sections:
Discussions on the book and its chapter by chapter contents
- Main insights, key themes and takeaways of Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge and the Teachings of Plants
- Arrangement of the chapters, scenes, and content of the book
Discussions on the reception of the book by readers and critics
- Messages and important reflections to consider after reading book
- Personal or group discussions on alternate outcomes or suggestions to spark discussions by readers or groups.
- Discussions on the worldwide acclaim of the book and its reception by the readers
- What critics say about Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge and the Teachings of Plants and the main ideas of chapters
Discussions on the success and uniqueness of the book
- Impact of the book and how it can relate to us individually or society as a whole
- Awards and/or recognitions received by Robin Wall Kimmerer for the success and importance of the publication
- Breakdown to the ingredients of its success and how it can be replicated in different environments and circumstances
- How readers engage with the content of Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge and the Teachings of Plants and why readers are drawn to its message
If you’re looking for a concise informative summary and workbook in less than an hour, click the "Buy now with 1-Click" or “Read for Free” for instant download!
- The separating factor from similar or previous titles and its uniqueness in the marketplace for readers