Workbook on Circe by Madeline Miller | Discussions Made Easy
From the bestselling author of The Song of Achilles comes Madeline Miller's next retelling, Circe: a novel.
A classic tale with a feminist twist, Miller succeeds in giving a voice to a character of Greek Mythology who has long gone unheard. Her first-person retelling of Circe's story has been described as both bold and subversive and tells the tale of the "most infamous female figure from the Odyssey as a hero in her own right."
Gain a deeper understanding, wisdom and insight to transform your understanding with this companion workbook containing the following major sections:
Discussions on the book and its chapter by chapter contents
- Main insights, key themes and takeaways of Circe
- Arrangement of the chapters, scenes, and content of the book
Discussions on the reception of the book by readers and critics
- Messages and important reflections to consider after reading book
- Personal or group discussions on alternate outcomes or suggestions to spark discussions by readers or groups.
- Discussions on the worldwide acclaim of the book and its reception by the readers
- What critics say about Circe and the main ideas of chapters
Discussions on the success and uniqueness of the book
- Impact of the book and how it can relate to us individually or society as a whole
- Awards and/or recognitions received by Madeline Miller for the success and importance of the publication
- Breakdown to the ingredients of its success and how it can be replicated in different environments and circumstances
- How readers engage with the content of Circe and why readers are drawn to its message
If you’re looking for a concise informative summary and workbook in less than an hour, click the "Buy now with 1-Click" or “Read for Free” for instant download!
- The separating factor from similar or previous titles and its uniqueness in the marketplace for readers