Workbook on November 9: A Novel by Colleen Hoover | Discussions Made Easy
Margaret Colleen Hoover (née Fennel), better known by her pen name Colleen Hoover, worked in a variety of social work and teaching positions before pursuing a writing career. Hoover was born on December 11, 1979, in the Texan town of Sulphur Springs. She graduated from Texas A&M-Commerce with a Bachelor of Science in Social Work.
Hoover, a New York Times bestselling author, has twenty-two novels under her belt. Psychological thrillers, new adult and young adult, and contemporary romance are some of the genres in which her books have been categorized. She has bagged the Goodreads Choice Award for Best Romance for three consecutive years for her novels Confess (2015), It Ends with Us (2016), and Without Merit (2017). In 2015, Hoover and her family launched The Bookworm Box, a subscription service and bookstore in one that benefits local charities. The Bookworm Box has given more than $1,000,000 to organizations in need of support.
Gain a deeper understanding, wisdom and insight to transform your understanding with this companion workbook containing the following major sections:
Discussions on the book and its chapter by chapter contents
- Main insights, key themes and takeaways of November 9: A Novel
- Arrangement of the chapters, scenes, and content of the book
Discussions on the reception of the book by readers and critics
- Messages and important reflections to consider after reading book
- Personal or group discussions on alternate outcomes or suggestions to spark discussions by readers or groups.
- Discussions on the worldwide acclaim of the book and its reception by the readers
- What critics say about November 9: A Novel and the main ideas of chapters
Discussions on the success and uniqueness of the book
- Impact of the book and how it can relate to us individually or society as a whole
- Awards and/or recognitions received by Colleen Hoover for the success and importance of the publication
- Breakdown to the ingredients of its success and how it can be replicated in different environments and circumstances
- How readers engage with the content of November 9: A Noveland why readers are drawn to its message
If you’re looking for a concise informative summary and workbook in less than an hour, click the "Buy now with 1-Click" or “Read for Free” for instant download!
- The separating factor from similar or previous titles and its uniqueness in the marketplace for readers