Workbook on The Reckoning: Our Nation's Trauma and Finding a Way to Heal by Mary L. Trump | Discussions Made Easy
First was the explosive tell-all tale of the Trump family in Too Much and Never Enough and now comes The Reckoning. Mary L. Trump’s latest book explores the trauma gripping the American population caused by a failure in leadership and centuries of shocking atrocities.
Mary Trump's book poses many questions. How do we even begin to understand how badly our leaders and institutions have failed us? How do we live in a society where all sense of security and justice appears to be gone? How do we heal divisions that are part of the very make-up of American society?
Gain a deeper understanding, wisdom and insight to transform your understanding with this companion workbook containing the following major sections:
Discussions on the book and its chapter by chapter contents
- Main insights, key themes and takeaways of The Reckoning: Our Nation's Trauma and Finding a Way to Heal
- Arrangement of the chapters, scenes, and content of the book
Discussions on the reception of the book by readers and critics
- Messages and important reflections to consider after reading book
- Personal or group discussions on alternate outcomes or suggestions to spark discussions by readers or groups.
- Discussions on the worldwide acclaim of the book and its reception by the readers
- What critics say about The Reckoning: Our Nation's Trauma and Finding a Way to Heal and the main ideas of chapters
Discussions on the success and uniqueness of the book
- Impact of the book and how it can relate to us individually or society as a whole
- Awards and/or recognitions received by Author for the success and importance of the publication
- Breakdown to the ingredients of its success and how it can be replicated in different environments and circumstances
- How readers engage with the content of The Reckoning: Our Nation's Trauma and Finding a Way to Heal and why readers are drawn to its message
If you’re looking for a concise informative summary and workbook in less than an hour, click the "Buy now with 1-Click" or “Read for Free” for instant download!
- The separating factor from similar or previous titles and its uniqueness in the marketplace for readers